G&C Special Purpose Tray Bodies
Standard two tonne commercial vehicle trays to suit holden, isuzu, toyota, nissan, mitsubishi, ford, mazda etc. One tonne two and four wheel drive vehicles.
A very diverse range or mix of ideas gives you the opportunity to specify certain of our options into your own special body.
All trays manufactured to 2000kg capacity design using 2.0mm wall rhs, 2.3mm checker plate floor, close spacing on underfloor crossmembers,high strength 1.5mm zincanneal steel sheeting, sweepout tails, mesh infill in headboards, special non slip steps both sides (where possible), rear light protectors, sides 300mm above floor, heavy duty corner fasteners, nylon bushed hinges and all chassis mountings picked up (where possible), 25mm rhs in top of sides for increased strength
All white units fully sand blasted, etch primed and powder coated or optionaly paint colour matched to your cabin colour in dupont two pack paint.
Also powder coating is available in a number of colours. (these do not necessarily match cabins, as not all manufacturers cabin whites or colours are available). Powder coated units are fully sand blasted, etch primed and powder coated.
All tipping bodies are fully compliant to australian standards and include safety service props and hose burst checks to meet ADR42.
- 50mm square heavy duty square sytle front loading board. Poa
- 75 x 40 bhp channel rops type head board as used on mines.
- 3” diameter tapered type headboard complete with profield mesh infill.
- 40mm square rear ladder rack to match standard 40mm square headboard as a bolt in unit or 3” dia tube to match tube head board.
- Full mesh headboard infill in lieu of standard infills.
- Mitsubishi dual cab front spats.
- Removable rear corner mullions in tipping trays.
- 3mm checker plate floor in lieu of 2.3mm checker plate.
- ½” heavy duty over-centre catches per each fitted in lieu of standard side board fasteners or various other corner fasteners.
- Under body spare wheel rack with anti-luce catch.
- 2mm hrc side and tail board panels.
- Up to 100mm extra width or length.
- Led light options.
- Lights. Number plate, brake, tail, indicator, reverse.
- Work lights.
- Mountings for beacons, aerials, work lights.
- Black tonneau covers fitted.
- Canopies supplied and fitted in steel, fibreglass, canvas.
- Heavy duty g & c (slide n stow) drawer fitted with heavy duty rollers and tracks, drop tee catch along with anti-luce catch fasteners each side.
- Dividers in (slide n stow) sections.
- Rear sump in (slide n stow) drawer.
- Hydraulic tipping to australian standards with twin hoist unit.
- Telescopic single ram tipping for all modles to australian standards.
- Hydraulic load arm g & c 10-999-000 400kg at 1.7 metre (separate brochure).
- Widge portable hoists suitable for lifting up to 220kgs (separate brochure).
- Full hydraulic crane kits up to 1100kgs.
- Imported hydraulic lifting arms complete with manual jack, capacity up to 450kg at 600mm arm length lifting.
- Various under tray water tank options including polypropolene and stainless steel.
- Universal tool boxes profiled to mudguards.
- Also we will manufacture all above deck type boxes to suit any service application up to complete service bodies.
- Aluminium bodies supplied on request.
- Galvaised bodies available.
- Timber floors.
- Aluminium floors.
- Aluminium mudguards.
- Steel checker plate mudguards.
- Stainltess steel rope rails and cover plates.
- Aluminium checker plate doors on tool boxes.
- A full range of towbars to all catagories including top deck fifth wheel type units are available.
- Brake controls fitted to all levels of braking including break-away.
Ensure your next commercial vehicle is fitted with a g & c tray by specifying to your dealer that you wish to have a g & c tray fitted, as the quality will speak for it self. There are others who have copied our g & c designs and style, however not to the same quality.
All bodies manufactured to original vehicle manufactuer’s specification and sizes. Any load or size variations above the vehicle manufactuer’s will void all warranities, both manufacturer’s and G & C’s. The vehicle manufactuter’s GVM is the warranted capacity in all cases.